Specific Mechanical Systems has the ability and expertise to manufacture almost anything that is made of Stainless Steel. A diverse number of companies have found their way to our door step and asked us to manufacture creative, one of a kind stainless steel structures and vessels which include Blood Sterilizers, Methane recovery systems, Moth Coddling kettles, Pharmaceutical / reaction vessels and vacuum chambers.
Other custom work we have done includes the following;
- cryostats for the Large Hadron Collider (particle accelerator) for CERN
- a plasma reactor for surface coating company
- sterilizer for agricultural laboratory
- clam sorters for the fishing industry
- art works for international recognized sculptors
- electrical panels for DND
- fuel cell lab components and
- building ornaments.
Of course not everything we build is custom, but we are proud of our specialty works. If you have something that requires custom fabrication built to exacting specifications, contact us and we’ll be happy to provide you with a quotation.